Forthcoming album, “Colors”
The actors of the album “Colors”
by Julia CHANNEL, Songwriter, Producer
On the track « Me And The Music »
- Chantzaras Leonidas: Producer/Writer signed to BMG with lots of major releases.
12 times platinum and 4 times gold awarded. Recently produced singles for Universal
Germany and Universal Uk and got my own project signed to Universal. Also Co-Founder
of the Black Rock Songwriter Camp.
- Gosta Hulden: Gosta Hulden is a song writer and producer signed to BMG Rights. He is Swedish but has been based in London since 2005. Styles covered are most kinds of pop – pop rock, pop dance, ballads, rnb, pop etc. He has cuts all over the world including: Christina Stuermer (2 x Platinum in Germany), Helena Paparizou (Platinum in Greece), NEWS (2 x Gold in Japan, also peaked at #4 on the chart for most selling albums in the world), Sakis Rouvas (4 x Platinum in Greece). Gosta is always up for new collaborations and co-writes. As a top line writer he has met appreciation for his always top notch vocal recordings.
On the track « Forever In A Day »
- Varren Wade: Varren Wade is a fresh talented act that has a solid grounding in the
music industry under the wings of an accomplished musical family. He spent a good part
of his early musical years in the MOBO nominated urban pop band FDM and was known for his
youthful and energetic stage performances, production and vocal prowess.
With the group disbanded through mutual consent, the singer songwriter now sets out on a solo career with his debut track “Rock N Roll” which has been described by some as a mix between, Coldplay meets Queen with an R ‘n’ B twist, written and produced by Varren.
Heart FM heard about it and invited him to perform at its gigs in Chelmsford and Southend attracting about 15,000 people at each event, Varren’s debut performances were “exceptional and promising” in the words of Matt Mackay the Essex Heart FM Drive time show presenter turned compare for the nights.
The Rock n Roll video shows the chronological creative process of writing and recording the track, with Varren in his element as the singer/songwriter and multi instrumentalist who is focused on getting the recording and production “just right”. After an exciting days work he raises his Union Jack coated guitar nostalgically in homage, reminiscent of the rockers of the past.
“I wanted to show my respect to the innovators of the Rock n Roll era from the musicians that brought us gospel and the blues which morphed into our present day music from Chuck Berry, Buddy Holly, Freddie Mercury, and his band Queen to Prince, the undisputed king of pop Michael Jackson and the Beatles I could go on for ever, these are some of the people that have inspired me, the ones that I pay homage to in my debut track and video, I wanted to start my journey with a big thank you, remembering and celebrating their graft, craft, innovative work ethic and hope that comes across in Rock n Roll”.
The Box Music Channel have been so impressed with the song and video, that they requested it for airing and it is now on rotation with Starz and The Box.
After a year of growth and collaboration, with the hit makers Neyo, Mario Winans in USA and our very own Jamelia, Wretch 32, Harmony [Chris Brown, Chipmunk, Maroon 5], Hypertone [JLS, RD, Mike Hough], Fullerfix [Sway, Snoop Dogg] Varren is starting a promising journey to success.
On the remix « Forever In A Day »
- Big Ali: American rapper and DJ who needs no introduction with all the tubes and collaborations to his credit: Kool Shen, Amin, Jean Roch, Kore & Scalp, Leslie, Magic System, Bob Sinclar, Kat DeLuna, Lucenzo ... The list is long ! Turning point in different corners of the globe, the DJ-rapper among others provided the first parts of the world famous stars such as Nelly Furtado, Usher, Madonna and Christina Aguilera. Throughout his career, DJ Big Ali works on various radio and television major. He has among others worked with his friend Fatman Scoop to achieve U.S. national issue "Full Throttle". He also created the famous show hosted by Doctor Dre and Ed Lover "Jumpoff" on MTV. And rooted in street culture, there is the great promoter of the famous show at the University of Vassar "The Magic Hour" broadcast over the Internet.
- Willy William: WILLY WILLIAM THE FRENCH DJ PRODUCER ! WILLY WILLIAM is one of the most in demand hit makers at the moment in France! Through his originality & productivity he is the most active & talented artist of the new French genre! Creator of the "AFRO DANCE 2.0" party concept this Dj-Producer and Remixer-Composer is, today, the major artist in the French and international Night Clubs network. From Montreal's Blvrd44 Theatro as a resident Dj to the Winter Music Conference 2010 in Miami as a Guest Dj, passing by Mauritius, Morocco, the USA, Canada, and more ... Foundation member of Collectif Métissé (one of the N°1 Bands in France - Gold Record 2011), he is now promoting a second successful hit single with Lyloo called "Baila" licensed in numerous countries which already scored the 5th place in France's Club Charts. His international reputation is extending rapidly by the realization of official remixes and bootlegs, played by many Dj's worldwide, such as :
Gala "Freed from desire 2011" (Official Remix)
Inna "Club Rocker" (Official Remix)
Jean Rock Featuring Kat Deluna & Flo Rida "I'm alright" (Official Remix)
Tracy Chapman "Revolution 2010" (Official Remix)
And also Dj Chuckie, Big Ali, Edward Maya, LMFAO, David Guetta Feat. Akon "Sexy Bitch", Kesha, Lady Gaga, Alicia Keyz to name a few.
He also produced and collaborated with some of the most popular clubbing artists like Dj Assad, Big Ali, Les Jumo, Jessy Matador (France artist representant for Eurovision 2010), Christopher Martin (Big Yard artist - Shaggy's label), Belmondo (Poland Top 5 Club Charts). He was called for working on Omar & Fred (Popular French humorists) "Bleu, Blanc, Rouge" their official Soccer 2010 World Cup Anthem.
After a 2011 year spent travelling the world in many countries and producing hit songs for top seller artists, he is today ready to answer the increasing demand on his AFRODANCE 2.0 WORLD TOUR and promote a new single coming soon in 2012 !
A talent you should not miss!!!
On the track « All I Want »
- David Attelan: Producer in GAMD Media.Composer and Sound Designer for the film. Passionate about music in the image and sound design he started working on short films where he learned a lot by working with directors such as Alexandre Arcady, Diane Kurys, Olivier Nakache, Eric Toledano ... Classically trained, he studied piano, composition and arrangement before exploring the music Jazz, World, Pop, Hip Hop and Electro.
On the track « Free »
- Alan Laporte: Songwriter in 2Darc Entertainment. 2Darc are a strong and diverse team who have worked on projects for the likes of Usher, Sunshine Anderson, TQ, Jagged Edge, Trickbaby and Karl Brown of (Tuff Jam) and have been hailed by the likes of Brian Higgins of Xenomania (Sugababes, Girls Aloud) as potentially the hottest new song writing talent to recently emerge from the UK. Our writers have collaborated and co-written with other established industry writers such as Celetia Martin (Jennifer Hudson, Atomic Kitten, Sugababes), Rueben McCalla (Livin Out Loud), Crisis (Lil Kim, Dr Dre) & TQ (Lil Wayne, Jagged Edge).
- Pascal Nanlohy: Songwriter and producer who began his career in the Netherlands by signing a publishing contract with a Major. For over 10 years he has a very strong international network and works with SweeterSongs U.S. Strengholt Volendam Music Music Group, Sony Music, Universal Music, Music Talpa, Talentenbeurs.nl, EMI Music Publishing, Bertus Distribution, dynamic events, BigWorld Publishing, SteezMusic, Replay ... Christina Aguilera, Toni Braxton, George Benson, Joss Stone, Usher, Vanessa Williams, Whitney Houston, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Craig David, Geneva ...
On the track « Survive»
- Johnny Douglas: Producer, composer and DJ from London, England. He has worked with many artists in the music industry has record sales of 65 million euros. Some of his collaborations: George Michael, Kylie Minogue, Donna Summer, Rihanna, Louise, Tina Turner, Estelle, All Saints, Boyzone ...
On the track « Drop It Low »
- Lemarvin Harris: Smooth R&B singer Lemarvin survived a number of career setbacks before landing his breakthrough hit, "Around My Way," in 2009. Born in San Francisco but raised in Inglewood, CA, Lemarvin got his start in high school, singing in the New Edition-styled group Last Minute. Upon graduation, he was working toward a solo career with the help of an artist management firm, but after much urging from his mother he landed in the Navy, eventually going AWOL and serving two months in military jail. Discharged in 2002, he began shopping his demos and signed a contract with the Edmonds Entertainment Group, which would soon dissolve. A subsequent deal with Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis' Flyte Tyme label was even shorter, and then in 2007 he made the big jump to Motown. An album was recorded but never released and so, frustrated with the pace, Lemarvin worked his way out of the Motown contract and shifted to another Universal property, Republic Records. With Republic he recorded "Around My Way," featuring West Coast rapper the Game. A second single, "Too Many Patrons," was released soon afterwards. For most boys growing up in the tough streets of Inglewood, CA, being recruited into a gang at an early age, getting locked up or killed were almost inevitable. For one of those boys in particular, LeMarvin defied those odds by surviving the ghetto, a stint in the Navy, a series of failed record deals and instead, became “Almost Famous.” On LeMarvin's continuous journey to singing stardom, he has not stumbled upon strokes of luck or fortune, but learned that getting knocked down only taught him how to get back up and try again. It comes as no surprise that LeMarvin's personal philosophy for all things palpable is, “Growing up in the ‘hood has at least one advantage; you develop a natural resilience to whatever life throws at you.” And that, he certainly has. A raw talent for music is innate within LeMarvin's heart and soul, which is the reason he's captivating the R&B and Urban markets, distancing his singing style from Hip-Hop and Rap. His latest player's club anthem “Almost Famous” is the first single to be released from his upcoming album “Outside Looking In,” and is produced by Emile Ghantous and Erik Nelson of The Insomniax, and under the label of Germany's Unique Army Records. A national radio tour to promote LeMarvin's most recent hit is underway, as is a mighty music video campaign which will begin with aggressive airplay on most television outlets. With such a significant support team throughout Europe, LeMarvin also remains focused on taking this record international. The single goes global on September 20 via digital outlets everywhere LeMarvin sustains confidence in the rapidly increasing success of his career, hoping to soon collaborate with the likes of B.o.B,Kanye West and Frank Ocean, while crediting his inspirations to R&B icons such as Marvin Gaye, R. Kelly and Al Greene.
On the track « Glamorous Life » (Reprise de Sheila E)
- Alias LJ: For those who think that black music is a matter of skin color rather than feeling, Alias quickly show you otherwise. Toulouse arrived in Paris to implement its first CD, Alias navigates an R & B funk with a dash of hip hop that has nothing to envy the US productions such as "Let them", "Things Will not Change" or "as long as there are men. "It is also known to slow the languid with "Everything is just a dream" with a set of warm voice.
On the track « Low »
- Nighfloor: is a French international deejay, singer, songwriter, beatmaker and producer. Between 2006 and the end of 2009 he produced tracks for French artists such as VR, Akalmy, Trez, JM and for international artists like famous New York singer Oshy (protégé of Jim Jones). In November 2009, Nightfloor went to Los Angeles to record and produce his first international single R&B duet “M.I.A” between LeMarvin & Krys Ivory. Since then, he’s produced new US tracks with artists such as : 112, Ruff Ryders, Fatman Scoop, Francisco, LeMarvin, Black Rob, G-Dep, Tory Lanez, Krys Ivory, Rah Digga (FlipMode Squad), Lady Luck, Tilly Key….. Moreover he’s a french referent of Reason, the music software program developed by Swedish software developers Propellerhead Software. Nightfloor is now working on new albums whose Julia Channel with the hit “Low” with his protege LeMarvin
The album "Colors" was mainly recorded
at Dean Street Studio and Metropolis
Mastered at Abbey Road Studio and The Exchange
Mixed by Vernon Mungo
(Kelly Rowland, Usher, Britney Spears, Outkast, Kanye West…)
The Force Behind the Hitmakers
To the casual fan of music, recording a song begins and ends with the artist, a few musicians and maybe a producer or two. Few, if any, know where an engineer fits into the picture.
Grammy-nominated recording engineer Vernon “V-Diddy” Mungo is the unseen force behind the music of many of today’s great artists – artists whose music impact our lives and colour our memories. Well-versed in various genres, including hip hop, R&B, gospel and even country, Mungo has worked with a long list of artists, including
Usher, Nas, Damian Marley, Amerie, TLC, Destiny’s Child, 112, India Arie, Keyshia Cole, Lionel Richie, Outkast, Fantasia, Kanye West, Dallas Austin, Jermaine Dupri, and Bryan Michael Cox.
While these people make good music, Vernon Mungo makes good music sound even better.
Album Produced By Julia CHANNEL
BLACK SHEEP RECORDS LTD
BLACK SHEEP RECORDS LTD
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Promo UK
40 St Peter's Road
London W6 9BD
Mail : email@example.com
Promo Presse UK
Strutt Music Marketing Management
118-120 Great Titchfield St,
PARIS – FRANCE
Promo Radios - Clubs
L’agence FIP Katia
59 rue Emile cordon
93400 Saint Ouen
Tél : + 33 1 70 32 01 60
Pierre Guy : + 33 6 85 72 60 99
Tél : + 33 6 73 19 44 61
Mail : firstname.lastname@example.org